Comic Book Lots

Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot

Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot

Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot    Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot
The item for sale is for a. Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot. This pallet comes with 40 full boxes approximately 300 to 350 comic books per box. We do not want to deceive anyone but we can not. Below is the best description we can come up with. Buyers are welcome to come in person to. Of this lot: 90% or more of the comic books are in nice acceptable. The other 10% or less.

Has issues like bending or damage by being stored in a warehouse in bulk. Of years mostly in the 90's and 2000's era. Publisher include Marvel, DC, IDW, Top Cow, Dark Horse, Vertigo, Image, Malibu, Harris with many. I would guess that Half the lot is bagged and boarded and bagged the other Half are loose.

This lot is from a warehouse that repackaged comic. Books that stopped that business. A large group of these books are Teen and Young Adult titles maybe 70%. We believe there is no more. Than 25 or less of any one of the same title (A GREAT MIX).

WE WILL ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ON THIS LOT!! 15 per comic book and we believe this is a great dealer lot to resell book by book!!! We welcome everyone to view this item in person before purchasing!! Thank you for looking at our Items for sale and Auctions! The item "Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot" is in sale since Sunday, July 21, 2019.

This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comics\Collections". The seller is "bmcloseouts" and is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.


Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot    Closeout Comic Book Deal One Giant Full Pallet 40 Boxes over 13,000 Comics Lot